P.R. VISA TYPES
Canada receives the most migrants every year. Every year about 200,000 people are permitted to come into Canada as permanent residents. Once the application process for Canada permanent residence is completed then they have an opportunity to start an innovative life in this country. Once granted to enter the country like a permanent resident then the candidate will obtain a permanent resident card and enjoy all the similar rights as Canadian citizens.
THERE ARE 6 TYPES UNDER THESE CANADA PERMENENT RESIDENCE WHERE THE CANDIDATES CAN
FAMILY CLASS IMMIGRATION
SKILLED WORKER CLASS IMMIGRATION
BUSINESS CLASS IMMIGRATION
FAMILY CLASS IMMIGRATION:If the candidate has any close family members who are permanent residents in this country they can assist you to get permanent residence. About 40% of all migrants of Canada are sponsored by their family members.
- Entrepreneurs are also needed to exhibit business experience in possessing and running businesses or in owning a share or percentage of an enterprise.
- Investors are required to display the experience in the business.
- Self-employed persons are required to have the intention, experience, and capacity to begin a business that will create an employment opportunity for themselves and also other employees
2. Temporary workers – permanent immigration
4. Sponsored refugees
5. Permanent workers
6. Students – permanent immigration